Re: Allowed characters - added HTML global rules embedded case

Hi Leroy,

good question. I don't think we need an extra test case for global rules
with its:param in HTML. However having global rules embedded in HTML in
general would be good. This demonstrates that the implementation can
parse the HTML "script" element during the "gathering rules" step.

For each data category you have various linked rules tests , e.g. "
Global - Linked rules with locNotePointer", " Linked rules with
locNoteRef", ...
It would be sufficient to have just one test per data category with
rules embedded in HTML. It would be totally ok if the tests are
identical to the linked version, with the only difference being the
inline usage. So for creating the test case, practically you could just
copy a file like
locnote1html.html
add "script" with the rules embedded, and be done with it.

Best,

FElix