Re: Please update conformant categories ASAP (Making M2 deadline today)

Dom

I am travelling until the call and won't have chance to update the
spreadsheet (didn't know we could or should) however, our outputs were sent
last night.

Phil

On 17 Dec 2012, at 11:48, "Dominic Jones" <Dominic.Jones@scss.tcd.ie>
wrote:

> Dear Partners,
>
> Many thanks to those who have updated their conformant data categories on
our shared google doc. The spreadsheet is found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0

> We will be reviewing the above spreadsheet at our 4pm call. Updates are
still required from:

> Shaun McCance (Invited Expert)
> Declan Groves (CNGL/DCU)
> Karl Fritsche (Cocomore)
> Pedro L. Díez Orzas (Linguaserve)
> Tatiana Gornostay, Mārcis Pinnis (Tilde)
> Tadej Štajner (Jozef Stefan Institute)
> Phil Ritchie (VistaTEC)
> Serge Gladkoff (Lorgrus)
>
> The above are members who at this point have not updated the spreadsheet.
Please do this by our call this afternoon, if its not recorded in the
spreadsheet its not done!

> Many thanks and hoping we make M2 today.
>
> Dom
>

> --
> Dominic Jones | Research Assistant
> KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.