Re: [M2 milestone] Domain and Localization Note HTML output

Hey Pablo,

I need to rename the translate files in the google spreadsheet I haven't
studied it closely yet but I will make the necessary changes and updates to
it in the upcoming days to all categories.

Just a few considerations:
> With respect to the definition of some of the features for HTML I think
> they are not right.
> -          **Global - Linked rules      translate1html.html -> It’s ok
> ****-          **Global - Linked rules <its:param>
> translate6html.html -> It’s ok
> ****-          **Local - In host element translate2html.html -> It’s ok
> ****-          **Global (with //*) and local rules
> translate3html.html -> It doesn’t have local rules but a local metadata
> ****-          **Global (with /doc) and local rules
> translate4html.html -> It doesn’t have either local rules or a doc element
> and has inheritance
> ****-          **Global and local rules (inheritance)
> translate5html.html -> It doesn’t have inheritance

**

**

**

**

**

**
As discussed by Yves in *Must and must not statements >Domain *we need to
make a few updates and possibly a few new test files.
*
*
*

> As for Domain:
> -          On the file domain2html.html the meta description is <meta
> name="description" content="auto"/> and on the rules file the domainMapping
>  is domainMapping="automotive auto, medical medicine, 'criminal law' law,
> 'property law' law", in this case I think that the meta description should
> be <meta name="description" content="automotive"/> so as the output to be
> domains="auto".
>
> -          On the file domain3html.html the meta description is <meta
> name="description" content="sports"/> and on the rules file the
> domainMapping  is domainMapping="'sports law' law, 'labor law' law,
> 'contract law' law, 'competition law' law,'tort law' law", in this case I
> think that the meta description should be <meta name="description"
> content=" sports  law"/> so as the output to be domains="law" but the
> output of the Test Suite says domains="sports", that doesn’t make much
> sense, does it?

*
Thanks for the feedback,
Leroy