Re: Test suite update

Hi, Leroy, I spotted that in some examples with the disambigclassRef,
there's an URL with a missing second slash at http://
(http:/nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place) - this is one of my typos which I
remember correcting at some point, but I guess it managed to survive.
The rest seem fine, I'll try them out what I implemented.

-- Tadej