From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 9:54 AM
To: Felix Sasaki
Cc: Yves Savourel; Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: Test Suite

Just noticed this email now. I will fix this in the test suite now and update the output.

Thanks,

Leroy

On 29 August 2012 05:22, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:

Hi Yves,

2012/8/28 Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>

Hi Dom, Leroy, Felix,

One more question:

In http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/expected/idvalue/xml/idvalue1xmloutput.xml I see that the output for idValue is "concat(../@name, '_t')". But that should be "settingsMissing_t" shouldn't it? That is the result should be the actual ID, not how we build the ID. No?

You are right. The output needs to be the string value of evaluating

concat(../@name, '_t')

Best,

Felix

Cheers,