Re: Test Suite update

Thanks a lot, Leroy. This is very good timing also because the test suite
is linked from

http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20120829/#major-changes

which will be published today. A few  more suggestions:

- there are several ID values that are not unique in the HTML document,
e.g.

translate-globalandlocal-star

I think you don't need IDs in the "td" elements like here, just at the "tr"
element

"translate-globalandlocal-star">Global (with //*) and local rules</td>
"translate-globalandlocal-star"><a href="
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#translate-global
">translate-global</a></td>
"translate-globalandlocal-star">XML</td>
="table9">Translate5.xml</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star"><a href="view-source:
http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/inputdata/translate/xml/Translate5.xml"shape
="rect">Source</a></td>
="translate-globalandlocal-star">Translate5-result.xml</td>
="#33CC00" id="translate-globalandlocal-star"><a href=
"expected/translate/xml/Translate5-result.xml" shape="rect">Result</a></td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>
="#FFFFFF" id="translate-globalandlocal-star">&nbsp;</td>

Could you make sure that each table row, i.e "tr" element, has a unique id
value?

Also, can you make sure that the test suite page
http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/its-testsuite.html
is valid XHTML? I want to run the tests automatically by loading the page
in an XSLT processor, processing the table and comparing the results to the
expected results. For that I need a valid test suite page.

Thanks,

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki