Re: Test Suite update

Hey Everyone,

I have posted updates to the test-suite as I discussed on Friday.  I have
added the following data categories to the test-suite (based on draft 31st
July):

   - Disambiguation(not finalised in draft yet according to yesterdays call)
   - Target Pointer
   - Id value
   - Preserve space

Again please let me know if you find any errors in the test-suite or if you
have any questions. The test suite is located here:
http://kdeg-vm-31.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/its-testsuite.html

Any questions let me know.

Thanks,
Leroy Finn