Re: Test suite file naming conventions.

Hi Dom, all,

one additional suggestion: would it be OK to add a column "link to spec"
with the related section? For the time being you could use
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html
as the base URI. Most of the sections should have ID attributes, but if
there are some missing, I'll add them - just let me know.

Best,

Felix

DFKI / W3C Fellow