MLWLT-ISSUE-81 (Re: I18N-ISSUE-207: Term data category and dfn element [.prep-ITS-20])

Hi Richard, all,

for issue house keeping coming back to this.

We had a thread on www-international on this
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013JanMar/thread#msg44
where it was already discussed that best practices are the place to
handle this, see e.g.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013JanMar/0054.html
this was also the working group resolution at the Prague f2f, see

http://www.w3.org/2013/01/23-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action11
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/89

Note that the general relation between ITS and HTML is a separate issue, see
and I will provide some wording for this.

I am sending this mail to check wether you are OK with closing the
specific comment related to "dfn", that is I18N-ISSUE-207 (=MLWLT-ISSUE-81).

Thank you for your help in advance,

Felix