Re: Comments on section 5.8 (ITS Tools Annotations)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:02:28 +0200
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Thanks to both of you for the swift reply - I implemented that in the PR
transition draft and editors copy
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#its-tool-annotation
I got the confirmation that with such clarifications we won't need
another PR transition request. But I will still make sure that we have
it on this weeks MLW-LT / ITS IG agenda.

Best,

Felix