Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 WD-its20-20121206 - Inline global rules in XHTML

On 31.1.2013 19:44, Mauricio del Olmo wrote:

> Yes, we use global rules with its xml syntax like in the example (not
> inside script) and that is what we understood reading the phrase “and
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#rfc2119> SHOULD NOT use
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#html5-inline-global-rules>
> inline global rules” that points to the section that describes the
> rules inside <script> tags: “Inline global rules
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#rfc2119> MUST be
> specified inside script which has…”

Hm, wondering why you think this is correct understanding.

"... SHOULD NOT use inline global rules..." means that you preferably
should use different means like local attributes or external global
rules. If you need to use inline global rules anyway then it's pretty
clear how to do this:

"Inline global rules MUST be specified inside script which has..."