Re: ISSUE-72: Provenance Data Category - same for locQualityIssue?

Thanks Chase.

A logical follow-on question for LocQualityIssue implementors (as the
other data category with stand off markup with multiple elements):
Should we make the order of locQualityIssue element within a
locQualityIssues stand off element reflect the order they were added in
the same way?

i.e. after the definition of locQualityIssues we add  text:
"The order of its:locQualityIssue elements within a its:locQualityIssues
element should reflect the order with which they were added to the
document, with the most recently added one listed first."

Phil, guys?

Regards,
Dave