[ISSUE-76]: clarification of "inconsistency" quality issue type needed, was: Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD

Dear Mikhail,

your comment has been assigned

ISSUE-76:

clarification of "inconsistency" quality issue type needed.

Your comment has been discussed during regular WG calls and members of
the group will be using reference to ISSUE-76 providing e-mail
clarifications regarding your comment.

Thanks again for sending your comment
dF

Dr. David Filip