[ISSUE-85]: NLP Interchange Format (NIF) - 1.0/2.0, Canonical XML, Unicode Normalization Forms, was: Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 WD-its20-20121206 - NLP Interchange Format (NIF) - 1.0/2.0, Canonical XML, Unicode Normalization Forms

Dear Christian,
your comment has been assigned
ISSUE-85:
NLP Interchange Format (NIF) - 1.0/2.0, Canonical XML, Unicode
Normalization Forms

WG memebers should be back with material reactions to your comment
referencing the ISUUE-85 from now on.

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip