Re: ITS 2.0 Localization Quality Issue data category and Localization Quality Issue Types - Input for possible future refinement

Hi Christian,

Very useful feedback. I will review.

Felix, if we want to make descriptive changes to this based on Christian’s feedback, can we do it now, or would this be a "next version" thing?

-Arle