issue-66: location of version attribute (Re: Not all test files are valid)

Hi Jirka, Yves, all,

I'm moving this thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Dec/0202.html
to the comments lists. This is now issue-66. Your proposal looks fine to
me. Let's see what others say and discuss it on the 7 January call.

Best,

Felix