From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas [mailto:pedro.diez@linguaserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:04 AM
To: 'Felix Sasaki'; public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: issue-60 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

Felix,

The question here is to agree whether values like "uncategorized"  or "other" cover the "unintelligible" one.

Here, we can discuss the point of the note: "This value is to be used as a fall-back only in cases where a more specific issue type (including /other/) cannot be identified."

According to me:

- "Uncategorized" is a concrete quality issue, but not listed and neither unintelligible.
- "Other" means all the rest, including unintelligible, but we could make the distinction and adding this if it is important for QT Launchpad project.

Just my two cents.
Pedro