Getting started. Wiki is active now [via Multi-technology positioning professionals Community Group]

From: Alejandro Rivero Rodriguez <Alejandro.rivero@tut.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:23:37 +0000
To: public-multi-pos@w3.org
Dear all, MULTI-POS community group has started with the creation of the wiki.
The wiki is our communication channel. Wiki is located on the left menu bar,
clicking on wiki or visiting [1]. Firstly, you can add some of your publications
or courses you have taught. Secondly, wiki is the place to share our ideas,
discuss [...]

This post sent on Multi-technology positioning professionals Community Group

'Getting started. Wiki is active now'

http://www.w3.org/community/multi-pos/2013/11/18/getting-started-wiki-is-active-now/

Learn more about the Multi-technology positioning professionals Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/multi-pos