De : Francois-Xavier Hussherr Gutenberg Technology <hussherr@gutenberg-technology.com<mailto:hussherr@gutenberg-technology.com>>
Date : Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:38:14 +0100
À : PIERRE DANET PIERRE DANET <pdanet@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:pdanet@hachette-livre.fr>>
Cc : Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org<mailto:jeff@w3.org>>, "public-most-important-priorities@w3.org<mailto:public-most-important-priorities@w3.org>" <public-most-important-priorities@w3.org<mailto:public-most-important-priorities@w3.org>>, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com<mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>>, "crispin.weston@saltis.org<mailto:crispin.weston@saltis.org>" <crispin.weston@saltis.org<mailto:crispin.weston@saltis.org>>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>, POMEROL Jean-Charles <jean-charles.pomerol@upmc.fr<mailto:jean-charles.pomerol@upmc.fr>>, Karim De Coster <karim@knewton.com<mailto:karim@knewton.com>>
Objet : Here is the deck for presenting adaptive learning in the e-education world

Dear All
As decided last way, you will find here the deck about Adaptive Learning done by Karim de Coster, Business Develpment Manager at Knewton and I. Gutenberg Technology is working with Knewton, who is the world-wide leader in adaptive learning.
Karim wrote the deck using as an example the adaptive iPad application for French Grammar for 6th grade student.
Karim will present tomorrow the major revolution of adaptive learning as he has done 95% of the deck.
>From my side, I am not sure to be able to attend the meeting tomorrow as I have an unexpected meeting that could last until 10H30 or 11H. But Karim is better than me in this field in any case.
The next meeting on Friday the 20th is in my agenda.

Regards,
FX

@All

Next Call Friday 23th of January same time 10:00 ET, 16:00 CET !

Tnx FX for your future deck.

Best

Pierre

--
Gutenberg Technology Inc
New York office

Gutenberg Technology
261 rue de Paris
93100 Montreuil, France
Tél: 33 (0) 1 49 20 70 70/Cell: 33 (0)6.11.10.01.38