Re: Agenda for W3C Most Important Priorities [Education] call, 9 January

Pierre,

I'm flexible either way (whether we have a call next week or not). But
the suggestion to have a call on the 16th was not exclusively to discuss
Adaptive Learning.  We barely made a dent in the 8 agenda items that we
had for today's call.

Your call on whether to meet next week.

Jeff