Re: Proposed W3C priorities for education

- Create a W3C account if you don't already have one [1]
- Go to the brainstorm page [2]
- Log in with your W3C credentials (login link in the top right corner)
- Select the Edit tab
- Add content

There should be a formatting toolbar you can use with a help option that shows how to enter markup to get headings and lists and such. But you can also just enter content and don't worry about formatting.

I also found the mediawiki help documentation to be useful. [3] I find the wiki markup difficult to decipher without the help documents.

[1] https://www.w3.org/accounts/request
[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2014-2015_Priorities/w3c_most_important/Opportunities_Brainstorm
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents

Sarah Horton