De : Jeff Jaffe [mailto:jeff@w3.org]
Envoyé : mardi 3 février 2015 14:16
À : public-most-important-priorities@w3.org
Cc : dominique Hazael-Massieux
Objet : [Core] Significant new content on Application Foundations

Dom has prepared an update to the mobile web roadmap [1] and has expressed the work partly with respect to the Application Foundations.
This material is now also linked from our wiki, and I solicit people's input both on the form and content of this analysis.

Jeff

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/mobile-web-app-state/