Re: Agenda for [Core] meeting on 29 January

For our bi-weekly meeting, the next meeting should have been scheduled
for 12 February - but I am traveling that day. Accordingly, our next
meeting will be on 26 February.

In any case, we are making more rapid progress via offline work and
comments on the wiki, so in the interim, comments are welcome via email
or in the wiki.

Jeff