Re: Confirmed: W3C Most important priorities task force [was:Re: Doodle for W3C Most important priorities task force [was:Re: W3C Most important priorities task force]

On 10/11/2014 16:07, Maria Auday wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The W3C Most important priorities task force meeting is scheduled for Friday, 14 Nov at 10:00 am (ET). Details are below.
>
> Date: Friday, 10 November
> Time: 10:00-11:00 am (ET)
> Dial-in: +1.617.761.6200
> Code: 64783

Regrets. I'll be speaking at the dotCSS conference in Paris
precisely at that time. Can the raw minutes be immediately sent to the
mailing-list after the end of the call, please?

</Daniel>