Re: Chairs' Interview Guide

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:19:09 +0200, olivier Thereaux
<Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As promised, I have worked on an interview guide for chairs, which we
> could use at and around TPAC. I'd like to test it first however, before
> I share it with you. Any of you has 30 to 45 minutes in the next week so
> I can test-drive the interview guide with you on the phone?
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier

Hi Olivier

I would volunteer but I'm not a WG chair, only a dilettante chair (of the
team all-hand weekly meeting)
If you don't hear from a proper chair to test-drive, please, let me know.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR