From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: jeudi 4 octobre 2012 20:16
To: public-modernguide@w3.org
Subject: Ian plans to dive in on 17, 18 Oct; proposed next meeting 9 October

Hi all,

Today I had a discussion with Jeff Jaffe and Marie-Claire Forgue about the "project management" topic that is related to, but not the same as, the modern guide project.

They were excited to hear our plan, and are delaying the project management training work until January, so that they can use the modern guide as input.

This is good because:

 * We now have a customer!
 * We get more volunteers!
 * There isn't a second parallel project to take (my) time.

Because I think "I need to dive in" I plan to do so on the (Chicago) afternoons of 17 and 18 October. That's not set in stone, but I plan to take a bunch of hours to start hammering away at the content.

Meanwhile, let's please meet again. I propose Tuesday, 9 October at 10:30 ET. If that doesn't work, please suggest something on Thursday or Friday.

Ian