Re: Business Intelligence

I wouldn't ever use any such model if I were you. It might provide you
with some convenience methods, but it comes at a price of impedance
mismatch between models. The more layers you build on the RDF model,
the more of its advantages go out of the window.

Start simply using Jena Model API, for example:
https://jena.apache.org/tutorials/rdf_api.html