Lack of examples in the Mobile OK documentation

From: jorge lima <jorge.ayala2012@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:45:20 -0300
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Jorge and I'm a studant. I was looking for to build a system
that test the mobile website code and I found that the w3c have one open
source using Java Library but I'm having big trouble trying to execute a
simple task with this Mobile OK.

Do you guys have a simple code example for this .jar? The one that I found
on the internet is so dificult. Please help me, I would thank you sooo much!