Re: Retiring the mobileOK checker

As usual, Steph makes an excellent point. To extend that point one could rage that highly constrained devices are our future as well as our past (IoT etc) Before continuing (in part with a discussion of the Default Delivery Context, its relevance or otherwise, yesterday, today, tomorrow etc.) it might be a good idea to move this discussion to the WebMob list?

Jo