Re: Limitations of the current checker

Dear all,

The idea introduced by Dom seems very interesting. When I was reading,
basically the same issues raised by Jo came to my mind.
Perhaps, leaving the mobileOK Checker as a separate checker which serves as
an independent self-sufficient reference implementation of the mOK Tests
1.0 W3C Rec would be good. Thus, I would create a new checker by, of
course, evolving the current Checker and reusing as much design and code as
possible. Needless to say that it is only an opinion :)

However, CTIC has no available efforts to be dedicated to its
implementation by now. We will gladly follow the discussion in the list and
provide feedback and ideas, as we are sure that the resulting tool will be
absolutely useful and welcome by the developer community.

Thank you very much for this initiative, Dom.

Best regards,

Nacho

Ignacio Marín Prendes
CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Responsable de Unidad de Movilidad e Independencia de Dispositivo
Área de I+D+i
(Manager for Device Independence and Mobility / R&D Department)
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Mobile: +34 657 30 59 55
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12