Re: dependencies in CVS broken + little question

Hi Matteo,

On 06/09/2011 02:41 AM, Matteo Bertamini wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I'm trying to use the last CVS sources of the MobileOK but I'm having
> some problems with them.
>
> In HTTPCSSResource.java this import is stated:
>
> import jxcss.SAXCSSDocumentHandler;

I'm not sure I understand where you take that from. There is no HTTPCSSResource.java file in the sources of the mobileOK Checker library:
  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref

... and this import statement does not appear anywhere in the source code, as far as I can tell. Could you clarify where you found this file and import statement?

Thanks,
Francois.