Re: mobile checker with file support

On 02/14/2011 09:50 PM, Matteo Bertamini wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to use the validator library to validate a file. Searching in the past mails of the ML, I've found this:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/2009Jun/0008.html
>
> but I'm wondering if it's the most updated info available about this topic (it's quite dated!). Do I continue by using that? Are there any other updated news that I have not found?

Hi Matteo,

I'm afraid that's about all we have in terms of documentation. Following this info should lead you to:
  http://hcw-eprints.cs.man.ac.uk/87/1/riam_D6.1.pdf
... which explains how to use the extension within the mobileOK Checker.

If you want to know more about the internals, the Javadoc explains how the mobileOK Checker may be extended:
http://dev.w3.org/2007/mobileok-ref/docs/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/package-summary.html#package_description

Time permitting, I'm happy to help you work around problems if you do not manage to get the extension up and running.

Thanks,
Francois.