RE: Checker bug

Hi,

Abel and I have checked this bug and found out that the problem arises
within the TagSoup library. It seems that an odd number of quotes on
doctype declaration breaks it.

The most elegant fix lies in making a patch to this library and use it
instead of the official release. Other possibilities are some
workarounds that help to recover from any unexpected error from this
library.

There is a "tagsoup-friends" mailing list where I'm going to post this
behaviour. Meanwhile we opt to leave the tagsoup library unmodified and
change only the checker source code.

Regards