Re: Content-Length: platform-dependent bug, cvs auto-tab-to-space conversion or human error?

Ah well, so that's a real platform- and/or CVS-client-dependent bug then.

I'll have a look at the code and see if ignoring the Content-Length
while comparing moki files is enough, or if the entity would also need
not to be compared. You being the only ones running Windows does not
mean you should be punished! ;)

Thanks for checking!
Francois.