Re: Query on MobileOk

Hi Abel,

I have tried to do that things earlier.

I created a FooterTest.xsl and passed it in argument of XSLTCompiler; while
running it i am not getting an exception.

*    usage: XSLTCompiler [.xsl file directory]
    at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.xslt.XSLTCompiler.main(XSLTCompiler.java:30)*

I have tried to pass file with absolute path as well as relative path.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ashwin.