Re: Query on MobileOk

Hi Ashwinkumar,

It seems that the file FooterTest.sxx is not found.  SXX files are the
result of your stylesheets compiled with Saxon.
You can find the class XSLTCompiler in the package
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.xslt

Try to run it as java XSLTComplier path_to_xsl_dir (where
path_to_xsl_dir is the path to the directory where you have the xsl
files), as that should generate again your SXX files.

Then cross your fingers and try again !

Best regards,
Guido.