RE: Default Input Mode Warning

Thank you... I get it now.
Fixed the doctype declaration to be basic 1.1.
So my issue than revolves around .NET producing the markup.  I think I
need to get away from that in this case, to make it pass.

The problem I'm running into now is that .NET is putting
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE"
value="/wEPDwULLTE1NzkwNDkwOThkZOVMYvbSrmhbBuPhRZtrAJ29z9lR" />

Tags right after the <form> tag and before the </form> tag there is
another tag.  And so the checker says:

The document is an HTML document and it fails to validate according to
its given DOCTYPE: The content of element type "form" must match
"(h1|h2|h3|h4|h5|h6|ul|ol|dl|p|div|pre|blockquote|address|hr|table|scrip
t|noscript|fieldset)+".

Is it possible to make the checker ignore the tags when it senses that
these are .NET hidden fields... or maybe to just ignore hidden fields in
general for this test?

Also it still appears to be stripping out the inputmode attribute when
rendering for the checker (but as stated before not in firefox or IE).

Because I still get this warning:
There is no inputmode attribute on this text entry element:
.... <input class="mobilenumeric" id="tlogin" maxlength="10"
name="tlogin" size="10" type="text"/>  Yet when I view the source in IE
or firefox I get:
<input name="tlogin" type="text" maxlength="10" id="tlogin"
class="mobilenumeric" size="10" inputmode="latin digits" />