Re: [Fwd: Questions on Checker]

I'm not sure that this is in tune with the logic of avoiding absolute
positioning and size ... I think that in any case, on reflection, that
setting an absolute height on an hr is something that is likely to have
unforeseeable effects - I'm not sure of the meaning of an hr that is has
a non-default height ... though perhaps there's some documentation
somewhere ... but on the whole I regret having raised this and think we
should drop it.

Jo