De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Sean Owen
Enviado el: martes, 01 de abril de 2008 18:16
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: Pushing to 1.0

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=re
levance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=mobileOK+Basic+checker&content=

I closed 2 more bugs and reassigned 1, and that concludes the bugs
that are assigned to me. I'm unfortunately just about finally out of
time to work on this. I'll be around in the working group for some
time, enough to release 1.0. But now the question is, what else *must*
be done, and can folks in the group commit to fix, before 1.0? are
there any other known issues out there, perhaps culled from
validator.w3.org/mobile logs, that are known to happen "in the field"?

While I'm in favor of making it as good as possible, not everything
has to be fixed for 1.0 in order for it to be a valid, successful
release, and I'm judging that there may not be enough developer-hours
available to do so anyway. Some issues are important but some are
basically enhancements, or corner cases. So whatever is left: is it
important enough that it must be fixed? if so can you commit to fix
it, or are you sure someone else can? if not, it's either not actually
that important, or we have a bit of a problem. :)

I'll get on fixing any bugs I've caused, and that one open issue about
XSLT and base hrefs. But let's be practical and think realistically
about what we have to do to get to 1.0 by the end of April.