Re: I think I broke CatalogResolver: what is it?

Well scratch that, I figured out what CatalogResolver is -- it is part
of XML Commons too.

It seems to be OK -- does load the DTD catalog and all that. But
somehow, all of the sudden, it hangs on loading something like a .mod
file *remotely* from www.w3.org. That doesn't make sense, and it's a
different file every time. I suspect some kind of thread-safety issue?

Has anyone seen this -- does "ant test" work for anyone now?

Sean