Re: Call tomorrow?

Sounds like 2-3 of us cannot attend, so let us not bother holding a
call tomorrow.

However, we do need to continue to make progress towards the alpha and
beta releases so we can get this done. I'd like to still ask that we
all report status every week at about this time, so that we all keep
ourselves on track.

Since last we talked, I fixed about 5 of the issues assigned to me at
the F2F -- see bugzilla for details.

On the subject of performance, the bad news is that there are no
obvious ways to improve it. Over 40% of the runtime is just processing
XSL stylesheets, unfortunately. We knew this was going to be heavy,
but it's turned out to be really heavy. I will continue to take this
as an action item to find ways to improve performance.

I believe the tests that Laura completed remain "done" and fairly well
tested so I am not attempting to work on them.

My next steps are to fix the unit tests that continue to fail, and
address whatever bugs I have left in bugzilla. I will commit to fixing
all remaining unit test failures and one more bugzilla issue by next
Tuesday.

Sean