From: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ignacio
Marin
Sent: 16 October 2007 21:00
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Subject: Final version of the User Manual for the Alpha release

Hi,

Here I come with the final version (unless you make some changes to the
source coude that force me to update the doc):

http://intercambio.fundacionctic.org/data/yh3cw9otvrlrgck4jic4f3eij2rwpg
jen
<http://intercambio.fundacionctic.org/data/yh3cw9otvrlrgck4jic4f3eij2rwp
gjen>

Uploading it to the CVS in some minutes.

I changed the name of the doc to mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-UserManual.odt
(to be analogous to the name of the JAR).

We'll overwrite it in the CVS but the repository will save all the
versions (anyway, I am keeping all of them just in case) and I am using
versioning info in OpenOffice too.

Sending the PDF version to the list in my next email as a URL.

More versions coming soon improving wording, adding stuff and so on.

Best regards,

Nacho