Re: Bug 508 fix and more about CatalogResolver

What was the change to commons-httpclient-3.1.jar, anyone know? I had
put in the final 3.1 release a few days ago and want to make sure we
use that.

Several tests seem to fail now due to changes in counting of
whitespace? Measures #1 also fails because a CSS file is no longer
invalid. These may be fine and the test results can be regenerated but
I wanted to check. In general it's good to check in changes to the
tests too with changes to the code.

On 10/16/07, Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> We find that CatalogResolber wasn't running properly because mobile
> checker was downloading the DTDs files in order to do grammar
> validation. We discover that in the CatalogManager.properties file the
> catalogs property, which refers to the catalog.xml file, had an absolute
> path. We have changed it to a relative path and commited the file,
> please ensure that now is working properly particularly in non-Windows
> SO.

Ack, that is my fault. I accidentally committed this change during
testing to make sure the relative vs. absolute path was not the issue.
Thank you for fixing it.

But, now it seems like the DTDs are being retrieved remotely for me
again. I will have to investigate.

> We think this jar could be lighten (is about 7.5Mb) by removing tomcat
> and junit classes because they are not needed as junit test files are
> not included, or is this a slip and junit test are expected to be in the
> jar file?

You're right, I have just checked in a change to not include these.

For the moment we can't release until the above is resolved but it is close.