From: Abel Rionda [mailto:abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org]
Sent: 10 October 2007 15:28
To: Ruadhan O'Donoghue
Cc: public-mobileok-checker
Subject: RE: Countdown to alpha release

>The behaviour we desire for the entity resolver is that it NEVER
attempts >to fetch anything over the network, regardless of whether a
local copy >exists or not.

>Ruadhan

Hi Ruadhan,

In CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT and VALID_MARKUP test we need to validate
against
declared DOCTYPE. There will be some rare DOCTYPES that will force us to
download the DTD, at least for the first time. We should think a caching
system (perhaps for future versions ) for the sake of download each DTD
only once.

Abel.