Re: RV: mobileOK Basic as Candidate Recommendation

Thanks for replying and fixing this so quickly. You are welcome to
build a new "binary" (just "ant release") and submit it if you feel up
to it. I think it's OK to keep this binary fresh and consistent with
CVS, since I want people trying it now to have the best experience and
not stumble on old bugs.