RE: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

Comments in line below:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

> 2) I stated with my first test.
> To test my test, I changed http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-
> mobileok-checker/2007Apr/att-0047/moki-example-20070419.xml to
> generate a valid and invalid result.
> Could we also add a directory for moki-test-documents?

Yes, I think that Dom and dotMobi (Ruadhan and Ronan) who have elaborated some of Dom's earlier tests have some stuff to contribute here.

> 3) error messages
> OK, in a thread before I wrote an example with XInclude.
> When writing the XSLT, I noticed that using the document() function
> is much easier.
> What do you think?

I had in mind using xsl:import (or include) on the relevant language resource and that file could contain variables for each of the errors. Or the string could be generated by an XPath on a document() that is the value-of some variable, if you see what I mean. Not sure of te benefits of each of those approaches.

> 4) submitting code
> maybe someone can help me directly, but what have I todo to submit
> code in the directory?
> Login to CVS with my W3 account seems not to be working...

You need to get a special account which involves sending a key to someone. This came upon the WG call today and Sean said he'd circulate details, as Dom is away at the moment and you, me and I think Abel all need write access.