RE: More checked into CVS

I had a similar problem. It seems that when the namespaces are included
in the moki document:

<moki xmlns="http://moki.mobi/2007/v0.1"
xmlns:http="http://www.w3.org/2006/http#"
     xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">

, xpath queries from the root node don't work, but things like
//html/head/title would still work.

When I removed the namespaces the queries seemed to work for me, so I've
been tailoring my xpath off-line in the hope that someone else knows how
to get around this...

Ruadhan