Re: More code checked in

That sounds good to me. Let work commence. I think it's vital to
communicate a lot here about development, and discuss any changes that
affect the common code quickly before committing them. I'm tempted to
even also make CVS send a message to the list when code is committed.

Yes, let's hold a call next Tuesday at 10am EST.

Sean