RE: HTML tidying package for Java

Wow. Good work!

My understanding is that TagSoup operates to declarative rules that are
open to inspection and reporting. In line with the general theme of
auditability and my personal feelings about "the code should not be the
definition" this would make it a strong favourite (all other things
being equal of course)

Cheers
Jo

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mozillaparser