RE: Checker F2F in Dublin 2/3 April

I don't think we have a consistent point of view between all of us on
this yet, and at the same time we have aggressive timescales and no
concrete plan. I think that getting together to discuss is the most
effective way of pulling this together.

However, if a sufficient number of other people can't make it, or don't
see the value then let's do the best we can with telecons and so on.

Perhaps it would be useful if we summarise our sentiments in a little
vote, and my votes are as follows:

Yes, I see the value in having a F2F.
Yes, I can make it on the 2nd and 3rd in Dublin.
Yes, I'd be happy for it to be somewhere else on some other date.

Jo